Valentine's Day Cherry Cheese Brownies Recipe
These brownies are extra moist, and are ideal to serve as a dessert after a romantic dinner. They are also great for snacks and stay moist for several days. For an extra special dessert, place a brownie on a plate, cover with high quality vanilla ice cream, and top with warm fudge sauce. You can’t go wrong.
4 cups Mom’s Brownie Mix
2 cups grated zucchini
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 8 oz. package softened cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1 20 oz. can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9" x 11" baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Mix the brownie mix, zucchini, eggs, and vanilla; spread in the prepared pan.
- Beat the cream cheese with the sugar and egg until smooth; drop spoonfuls over the surface of the brownies.
- Drop spoonfuls of the cherry pie filling over the surface of the brownies.
- Using a knife, swirl the fillings.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until just set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool thoroughly before cutting into 32 squares.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 166 Calories from Fat 67
Percent Total Calories From: Fat 40% Protein 6% Carb. 54%
Nutrient Amount per Serving
Total Fat 7 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 41 mg
Sodium 108 mg
Total Carbohydrate 22 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 2 g
Protein 2 g
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 1% Calcium 0% Iron 2%
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2018 by Karen Hancock. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Karen Hancock. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Karen Hancock for details.